Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Boring is All in Your Viewpoint

When I started this blog I planned to post every few days but that's easier said than done.  Days can go by with nothing interesting happening and it makes me question if my life is too boring to blog about.

I am a solitary person.  We've always lived in the country so I guess it's as much by circumstance as choice that I don't get out much.  This week the only place I've been is into the library and the grocery store.  I got a new scanner but I ordered it online.

The rest of the week was taken up learning how to use the scanner,  deciding which of my printers is better for printing directly on fabric, and working on the few Christmas gifts I am making this year.  Today I'm having my car worked on so my daughter will pick me up and we will hang out and shop until it's done. 

AT THE END OF THE DAY...I've concluded my life isn't boring, it's ordinary.  I've lived through the 'worried sleepless' years, the 'exhausted to tears'  years and the 'what's next drama' years.  So I'll take 'ordinary'  and write about that...after all...my ordinary could be extraordinary to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment