Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

LITTLE STEPS

When I started this blog almost a year ago, I intended to post more often.  Funny how while life is happening I don't have as much time to write about it as I thought I would.

I love to write and I have lots of things I want to say but writing everyday is an acquired habit I haven't mastered yet...so I am going back to the beginning.

Before I started this blog I did a trial run on facebook by posting a small paragraph each day with a picture or two, just small everyday things that were going on in my life, things I observed or was thinking about.

I probably still won't post every day but I'll try to write more often because maybe with enough practice I can get all the words and stories out of my head and

AT THE END OF THE DAY...I am an..."Optimist:  someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it's a cha-cha." ~Robert Brault~

No comments:

Post a Comment