Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

IT'S BEEN HOW LONG?

IN THE BEGINNING

My 1st year BLOG Anniversary Date (October 21) is rapidly approaching.  It's hard to believe it's been a whole year.  I'm still working on finding the time (and the words) to post more often.

My self imposed year of staying close to home is also drawing to an end and I am looking forward to becoming more involved in the art community again after the first of the year although there is still the rest of this year to get through and  the holidays are coming up much too fast. 

Once the weather turns cold and rainy and we can't work outside (which should be any day now) we will begin the inside finish work on the studio.  I'm already looking at colors and lighting and layout and I started a notebook with pictures and lists of what I need and things I want.

LISTEN TO THE WIND

My art is changing just like my life is changing and having this new studio is a good time to make a transition so I am also sorting my art supplies and my old artwork deciding what I am going to keep and what I am going to get rid of.   

I'm thinking about putting some of my older art on my blog to sell...like these three...if anyone might be interested let me know.  Time to test the waters.


AT THE END OF THE DAY...out with the old and in with the new.

BEACH FEET

No comments:

Post a Comment