Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

ONE THING AT A TIME...ALMOST

I tend to fly by the seat of my pants and work on what ever comes up each day or whatever grabs my attention from moment to moment.  As you can guess I start a lot of projects but finish very few of them. 

In my pursuit of paying attention this year I have decided to do a little more planning in my daily life and in my artistic life.  I'm hoping by concentrating on one thing at a time I can get more accomplished.  I am going to take before and after pictures and share the process in my blog. 

These are the projects I am concentrating on right now.

These shelves for my family room were supposed to go up right after we finished remodeling (two years ago?).

My family wall in the same room has never been completed so I am getting pictures I have in the computer ready to send off to the printer.  

This is my "unframed photo" shelf.  I ordered about a dozen new photos to mat and frame to show last year but I didn't do any shows so they are still sitting there waiting.  

And last but not least, this is my design wall for the "People in My Head".  I cut things out while I watch TV then when I have some creative time I mix and match until I have something I'm ready to glue down and finish. 

So be patient with me friends and follow my progress and

...AT THE END OF THE DAY...let's see how long it takes to teach an old dog some new tricks.












 






No comments:

Post a Comment