Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

CHANGES

Sweet Summer 
























These are the kind of days that keep me going...bright warm sun, long evenings, the smell of fresh cut grass.

We are painting the inside of the studio.  Hoping to start moving stuff into it before the end of the month.  I'm framing some new photos for a show in June and getting rid of a lot of old work making room for all the new stuff I hope to be doing soon. 

I'm closing my website in the next two months and moving the galleries of artwork to this blog.  I added a page but don't really know what I am doing yet so be patient with me as I decide which pictures to put on the main page with a post and which to put on the other pages.  It will be a learning experience but...

AT THE END OF THE DAY...that's what keeps me going the most...learning new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment