Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

GOOD BY JANUARY...GOOD RIDDANCE



Progress has come to a standstill on house projects and on art projects.  The weather is either too cold or too wet and I feel tired, I feel stuck, I feel old.  Maybe I'm just an 
Old Soul

I try to play in the studio between trips to town but my player is broken and running on empty.  Color is so lacking this time of year even package wrappings for birthday boxes were a challenge



until the soft colors of spring that I day dream about snuck in.




So I attempt to anticipate the clear days between the rain (even when it's freezing) because the sunrises are worth the wait.  They arrive a little earlier each morning, reminding me...this too shall pass.

And I have decided...AT THE END OF THE DAY... that creating just for fun is a delicious way to spend January.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment