Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

TIME FLIES…IT’S BEEN TOOO LONG

Surgery over…healing done…time to get back too it and set some goals.

Here are my picks for August.  I have six more rooms to de-clutter.  I can’t believe how much junk I have I no longer need or want or am just tired of looking at.

I scanned all my personal slides several years ago.  But I bought a bunch of thrift store slides awhile back to use in my photo art and it’s time to get them scanned so I can use them.

Sanding is better done outside in summer.  I have recycled cradle boards that need to be ready for me when I have more great art ideas.

And last but not least I always like to have a project to work on when I sit down and put my feet up to rest or watch TV.  I am going to try to finish a crocheted dragon for Logan before he is too old to enjoy it.  His will be grey and purple.

Follow along with me this month.  Maybe by sharing them it will give me more incentive to really get them done and quite wasting time just talking about them...because… 

AT THE END OF THE DAY…at my age there isn’t a lot of time left to waste.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment