Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Beginnings and Endings

I am an artist but I am also a wife a mother a grandmother and soon to be great grandmother...
My life is already full with my family and my pets and now with my husband DK retiring July 1 it is overflowing with new challenges. 

I once had a journal with starter questions on each page, the same questions each day:  the weather today is...in the news today...news & events with my family & friends...I am excited about...I am concerned about...etc.  These are some of the questions I will be asking myself as I follow this new passage into aging using photography, art, poetry, and stories to answer them.  And I will be asking myself, AT THE END OF THE DAY what does it all mean? 

I'm writing this Blog to share the journey into this new and final chapter of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Fran, I love your new blog. The interaction with your muse was very amusing! Your latest photo art is really quite awesome. Soon, your friends can say "I knew her when".

    ReplyDelete