Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

CHRISTMAS PAST...CHRISTMAS FUTURE

I love Christmas.






Although my children and grandchildren are grown and our Christmas traditions have evolved over the years I still look forward to the holidays.


I love the decorations, the music, finding just the perfect gift for someone and I love the anticipation of Christmas morning (because, yes, I still believe in Santa).

Today as I am finishing up the decorating and getting ready to go shopping for a last few gifts even the crowds won't bother me because
I am already thinking about next year...when I can watch the joy and wonder fill the eyes of my first great-grandchild as she wakes up to her first Christmas and

AT THE END OF THE DAY...isn't that what it is all about?



1 comment:

  1. YES Fran that is what it is all about !
    Have yourself a Merry Christmas and a most wonderful New Year !
    XOXOX
    Shirley Harwell

    ReplyDelete