Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

1 PILL...2 PILLS...RED PILL...BLUE PILLS

I've always been a list maker.  It keeps my life in order so I don't  go off on a tangent, losing track of time, and getting nothing done.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. 

My question now is... how in the @#$%& do people who take a dozen medications ever get it straight and ever get anything else done?

I'm only taking a few and I need a logistics expert to keep track of which to take with food, which to take with a full bottle of water, which foods to avoid within two hours either side one medication and which don't play well with others if you take them too close together.

I am so happy all this is only temporary and it certainly gives me incentive to stay healthy.  What I've also learned from this experience is...

AT THE END OF THE DAY...getting old is not for wimps.
 








1 comment: