Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

COMFY CORNER



I'm never so grateful for my husband than when he is gone for a week.  I look forward to each of his hunting trips every year almost as much as he does.  I look forward to the quiet.  I look forward to the uninterrupted days of finishing one thing before he pulls me off to another.  I look forward to doing the daily list of to do's in an order that suits my slower paced morning-person personality. 

What I am grateful for (and what I forget about until I get up the morning after he has left for a week long hunting trip) are all the daily have to do's that he does each day that I have to do when he is gone.  But for now I'm alone and the house is so quiet and I am grateful for the 'me' time.

I almost have the two rooms I was using for my art (I have actually been using the whole house but we won't go there quite yet) condensed into one.  I am running out of places to put things in the studio but now that I have been working out there for a couple of weeks I know where I need more shelves and where I need to do some rearranging so I can get the rest of my supplies out of the house soon.

In the meantime I have been finishing up (or throwing out) unfinished projects I am finding as I sort through boxes and boxes of stuff.

But all that can wait.  I have a week to myself so 



AT THE END OF THE DAY...I'm going to take my book out to
the studio sit down in my comfy new chair and enjoy my new space.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment