Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

IT'S GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL WEEK



There is still a lot to move in and little things to finish...and sometimes I wonder if I should have built it bigger or...should get rid of more stuff but it doesn't  really matter and I can't seem to wipe the smile off my face.


My grand daughter reached her new duty station after a nail biting delay. 

My daughter Nyna and great grand daughter Adyson are slowly adjusting to the new routine that will be their next year until Kylie comes home.


My grand son Matthew is out of boot camp and settled in the next phase of his Navy training.

The water is hooked up in my studio and after a thorough cleaning I am ready to roll.  

Nyna and I are going shopping on Wednesday for a comfy chair for my reading/relaxing corner out there. 

The weather has turned from gloom and rain to beautiful sunshine and my hubby is leaving  on Thursday for a week long hunt out of state.  Time to kick back and just enjoy because...

AT THE END OF THE DAY...it's going to be a wonderful week. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment