Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

ALL THE WORK WHILE CRYING...



I am a procrastinator.
DYED IN THE WOOL



When I have a deadline I hide out while everything else is put on hold.
SKIPPING HUNTING SEASON


I think about all the things I have to do and how little time I have to do them.
 
GARDEN POND

And I wonder what I have gotten myself into this time
TURKEY TANGO

 and if anybody will like what I have worked so hard on and is it worth it.
HOW NOW BROWN COW

Then I work in a frenzy the week before my deadline oblivious to everything else around me
REACHING

but...
AT THE END OF THE DAY...I look around and realize...
SHIMMER
 I'm finished and ready to rock and roll...



Come see for yourself at the Marysville Arts Coalition FALL HOLIDAY ART SHOW this Friday November 15 8 from 3-7 PM and Saturday November 16 9 from 10 AM to 4PM. 



Where?

1410 Grove Street in Marysville

The new Red Curtain Foundation for the Arts building (formerly the Dunn Lumber building).

No comments:

Post a Comment