Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

TRAFFIC JAM

Unfinished
I remember a painting class where I learned that most paintings reached a messy "what do I do now" stage that may need to be laid aside for awhile while I work on something else.

Other projects work much the same way but instead of a messy stage it's a road block' stage...waiting for paint to dry so I can sand...figuring out a process I'm not familiar with...waiting for someone to find a tool I need then getting it to me...etc, etc, etc.

This is why (other than the attention span of a gnat) I have so many projects started at the same time. 

Usually all these roadblocks come along one at a time and I always have something else to work on but this past week I hit a virtual traffic jam of them and all I can do is inch along bit by bit waiting for the traffic jam to end and the roadblocks to fall knowing the endless list of projects will be started and finished in their own time.
Fledgling  
 
Autumn Graffiti
Disquieting  


So what do I do in the meanwhile?  Anything I want...after all...
AT THE END OF THE DAY...I'm retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment