Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

ENDINGS AND BEGINNINGS



It's mid August.  The leaves are already starting to show signs of fall and soon school will be gearing up for another year.


The puppies got groomed with a short haircut to get them through the rest of the summer.



We have had more hot weather than usual this year...more than I like... but it is getting cooler at night and early in the day and we have gotten a sprinkle of rain now and then to cool things off.

A lot has gotten accomplished during the nice weather.  The ramp is finished and now the rails are going up.  The small bathroom and laundry room have been remodeled with just a few finishing touches left.  They came yesterday to measure for new kitchen counter tops.  After over 20 years I thought it was time for a change
 
and I cleaned and reorganized the studio in anticipation of starting Christmas gifts.  I know it's early but I am planning on making quite a few this year and thought I better get a head start.

The best part of this end of summer...my granddaughter who has been gone for 15 months...is coming home today...to stay.  No more Navy life for her.  She will soon be back to making waves in our lives as only she can make them.


AT THE END OF THE DAY...we've missed you...have a good flight...welcome home. 







No comments:

Post a Comment