Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

BUDDY CAN YOU SPARE ME A DIME

4X3 notebooks $3 ea or 2 $5


When I built my studio one of the ideas in the back of my head was to have a place where I could share time and space with other people who like to do art and a place for open studio days throughout  the year to show (and hopefully sell) my art. 

The older I get the harder it gets to do art shows, especially outdoor shows. 

I am working on signage for the end of the driveway and display space in the studio and working out times and marketing (my least favorite part) and hoped to have it all worked out by this month but it looks like it won't be ready till sometime early next year. 


In the meantime Christmas is just around the corner and there is nothing like 'doing' as a way to learn so instead of procrastinating till things are 'perfect' I am posting a few things I hope you think will make nice gifts and/or stocking stuffers.  I will add more, a few each day, for several days so keep watching and if anyone is interested in anything they see or has any questions just send me a message.    

AT THE END OF THE DAY...the secret of getting ahead is getting started...

2x3 leather button books $4 ea

No comments:

Post a Comment