Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

IT'S HEEERRRE...

November has finally arrived.

The last few weeks have been a trial but life is leveling out again and with my happy light and upped dosage of vitamin D even daylight savings time doesn't seem so bad. 

My studio is cozy and warm and full of new ideas to be explored.  
For our next budding artist





I am well on my way to finishing my 'handmade' Christmas gifts, (don't tell Ady) the finishing touches are being put on our latest remodeling project, and the holiday season is getting underway. 

In October I took a series of printmaking classes and I'm thinking next year I'd like to expand on what I learned.  Here are some samples of my first tries...
Dry Point

Chine Colle
Three Color Mono Print


The combinations that can be done with these three techniques is amazing...and if I scan then into my computer...well...my head wants to explode every time I think about it.


AT THE END OF THE DAY...I think maybe winter won't be too bad this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment