Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

SEARCHING FOR RED

I have enjoyed following a number of blogs for more than the three and a half years I have been blogging.  They give me inspiration and several have weekly or monthly challenges that I have always enjoyed reading and seeing what people come up with.  This year I am going to test the waters and participate.  

Touchdown
 One I have always wanted to try is Searching for Roy G Biv (the colors of the rainbow). You can read about it on the blogs of Jenniferconequdeen.blogspot.com or with Julie B Booth at Threadbornblog.com.  I don't know how to do links yet so please search for them by name.


Poppies


Since I decided a little late to do this I had to search my archives for RED pictures that were not Christmas...

Focus
 but who knows...

AT THE END OF THE DAY...the challenge might get me motivated for something new by next month.

8 comments:

  1. Fran- some wonderful photos here...especially love the last 2! Thanks for jumping in this year in the search for Roy...it's lots of fun!-Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices ... I love the red circled eye! This is my second year and I'm returning because it was such fun last year...welcome to the rainbow searchers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Fran! I love your reds - especially the circle around the cow eye. So unexpected and graphic. I hope you'll join the search throughout the year. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Rov G Biv - I think you will find it to be lots of fun! I love the last 2 photos, and am more than a little curious about the last one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...thank you everyone for the welcome...looking forward to the challenge...the last picture is a horse...it was being entered in a fair...it's always been one of my favorites too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to find your blog ... that is the pleasure of this blog hop thing ... so much to be found! And I love the subtlety of those delicate red poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to be part of this and getting to know your work.

    ReplyDelete