Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

COME SAY HELLO



There is always more to do but the studio has been rearranged and cleaned out and my studio sign is finished and finally up.  If you are out this way and see the open sign stop by and see me.

I'll be open today from 10 am to 4 pm.

I'm working on getting new photos mounted...among other projects.

Endings


My dry point class is going well.  Like everything else the more I practice the easier it gets.  For me the inking is the hardest ...I am such a naturally messy person but that too is improving with practice, and patience.  



Don't know how far I'll take this technique because buying a printer is out of the question...but if it comes right down to it there are a few options.

and...AT THE END OF THE DAY...exploring is so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment