Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

YELLOW MAKES ME SMILE


Yellow is sometimes elusive in the winter.


Of course there is always the moon...


...and the warm glow of lamplight...

...then it hit me...


...even without an early spring...

...at my house yellow is always everywhere...


...my grandmothers cream and sugar bowl...


...my morning coffee...

...my kitchen, dinning room, and living room are all yellow...
because yellow makes me smile...

...lesson learned...

AT THE END OF THE DAY...when you are looking for something look right in front of your nose first...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fran- Thanks for playing! I also have lots of yellow in my house...it IS a cheery color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found examples of yellow without going out?! I agree, Yellow does make one smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your images of lamplight & moonlight look like echoes of one another - beautiful! And how nice to be surrounded by a color that makes you smile...

    ReplyDelete