Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

HOW DO YOU SAVE DAYLIGHT?



How does losing an hour make more time?  Will I still have time for my afternoon nap?  Why do I need an afternoon nap? 

OK...OK...I have been told my whole life I ask too many questions...but I can't help myself.

                                                                               NAP TIME


babies sleep their days away
gaining strength and knowledge


teens sleep thru their hormone years
until they leave for college


so why do we in middle age
when life is finally soaring
still feel the need to nap each day
and fill the air with snoring
                            ~FK~



It might be time to wake up from that long winters nap...

but...AT THE END OF THE DAY... I refuse to quit asking questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment